Monday, November 10, 2008

My new blog

Well, I know that you guys are really sad that I've closed the Scrapbook Corral. I am going to miss scrapping and visiting with you. That's why I've decided to do the blog thing. This way we can keep in touch. I also loved sharing my scrapbooking layouts and projects with you. This will be the new way I share my love of scrapping with you. I hope that you'll do the same.

I may not be a daily blogger, but I'll definitely try to update it regularly.

Well, it's time to pick up my kiddos from school. I'll talk to you soon.

Amy

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Amy,
I'm glad you created this blog so we can all keep in touch. I am sad you closed but you deserve your freedom. Hey and besides we live across the street from each other so we can still visit. I enjoy the late night crops, the laughter, food, brownies, Matt's cooking, and even watching Matt do the hula dance.

Joy