Monday, November 10, 2008


Well, I thought that I would post my first layout. This one was inspired by my own blog. See the colors and butterfly at the top of my blogger? You would not believe what inspires me. I will be walking through a store and something will trigger my mind. I even dream about layouts. I know call me crazy, I am super obsessed.


I usually don't scrap layouts of myself, but since I am starting a blog I thought I would do one of myself so those of you who don't know who I am can put a face to the name.


Well, I hope you enjoyed this layout. Don't you just love the Cricut Expression? How did we scrap before it? I used the Home Accent Cricut Cartridge to make the butterfly and the swirls. I used American crafts thickers for the wording. Don't forget the stickles......... Gotta add the bling.
Hope you have a great evening.

2 comments:

MichelleO said...

Ok... wow a blog... and the first page is one of you! YOU GO GIRL!

Very fun, love it. And look forward to more!

MISS YA!
HUGS
MichelleO

joyce said...

This is great. We can keep up with each other and I can see your layouts. I miss the store, hope we can all get together soon. Joyce