Tuesday, December 2, 2008


Hello, I know, I know it's been a while since I've signed on to this blog and written anything. It's been crazy around here. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our family did. Ate lots of turkey and dressing and just enjoyed being with our family.

Well, I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately. Since I closed my store, I have more time to shop and scrap. Loving that. I'll post some of my layouts at a later time.

Right now, I want to show you some of the Christmas cards I've been working on. I really havn't made to many cards, but once you start it is really addicting. I made several birthday cards too. Can't show you those, because I already sent them to the Birthday girls!!!

I used my one of my Sarah Kay stamps. It is not really a Christmas stamp, so I added a tree to make a cute Christmas Card. I used American Crafts paper, thickers and ribbon.

This card was made for the challenge on http://www.papercraftplanet.com/ You should check it out. The link to the Stampavie group is here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/stampavie

The next card is also a Sarah Kay stamp. Again not a Christmas stamp, but when I was checking out my Sarah Kays I chose this one because I thought mistletoe and how cute they would be together.



Thanks for stopping by and talk to you soon.

1 comment:

MichelleO said...

Welcome back to the bloggin world! I was wondering where you went!

GREAT CARDS!!! and bwahhahhahha you have now come over to the dark side! You have been sucked in! Bwahahhahaha!

HUGS
MichelleO