Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. For some reason every time I typed, it was changing the words to hindu?? Finally figured out how to change it.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We did.... It was wonderful to have the kids home for the holidays, but boy am I glad to have them back in school..... Love the routine.


I bought the TinkerBell Cricut Cartridge and this is my first layout with it..... Had so much fun. I also got the Story Book and Noel cartridges. Love Love Love 'em. Well, it's been a few months since my store closed, and I'm really missing my scrapbooking buddies.
My sister is getting Married in June so I made her a save the date card on Photoshop. I was so proud of my self, because it was one of the first things I've actually done in Photoshop Elements. I've had the program for over 2 years, but was just to busy to sit and figure it out. We also made her invitations, I'll have to post them soon.

Well, thanks for stopping by have a great week.

Amy

No comments: