Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day.... Me well I've been pretty busy round here.. My daughter Paige is going to be in the Miss Teen Texas International Pageant in March. Check out her blog here.... www.paigedianne.blogspot.com She also had her 13th birthday on January 25th. We went pageant dress shopping with some of her friends. Had a blast... my other daughter Peggy's birthday is coming up in March also. Acutally it is on the same day as Paige's pageant. March 22. So we will celebrate Peggy's big 10th b-day during spring break.

Any ways, I thought I would post some of my most recent scrapbooking projects and layouts. The first one is a gift I made for my father-in-law. I bought this acrylic album at a LSS (Scrapbook Haus) and instead of making an album, I made a wall hanging... Needless to say he loved it.

The other layouts are of my Paige and Logan. I love the distressed look. I've been using my Heidi Swapp Distressing Tool like crazy. I love that little .99 cent tool. Who'd of thought of all the expensive scrapbooking tools I own my favorite would cost the least.... LOL Well hope you guys have a great week and I'll talk to you soon. Thanks for stopping by..... Amy




No comments: